We’ve worked hard to ensure that you and our team are safe …
- You have already seen some changes on your arrival as we take steps to create SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- Visitors are not allowed in the clinic at this time.
- We are SCREENING every patient before they arrive.
- We ask all entering the office to SANITIZE their hands.
- We have and will ALWAYS use masks, fresh gloves, and clean glasses.
- We have two LARGE medical grade HEPA filters running.
- We have additional personal protection equipment (PPE).
- We’ve removed all non-essential items from each operatory for GREATER sterilization access.
- We now have an ANTI-VIRAL pre-procedural rinse, recommended by the CDC, which will be provided.
- We also take our own temperatures daily, as a PRECAUTION, in addition to taking yours.
- We will be using high-vacuum suction devices to REDUCE aerosols.
- Our disinfectant KILLS the virus in 30 seconds.
- We are CONSTANTLY wiping down any high-touch surface — doorknobs, countertops, light switches, pens, drawer pulls, etc.
- Every instrument goes through a detailed STERILIZATION process.
- EVERY week, we run a spore test on our sterilizer, testing for the ability to kill the toughest
- Please know we have always STRICTLY followed state health guidelines — but this is a new virus requiring new safety measures, and we are incorporating heightened sterilization protocols in response to this threat.
- We are COMMITTED to doing everything we can to create a sterile environment to protect you, and us, from airborne viruses.
Do you have any questions before we get started?